Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WooHoo!! It's Christmas Early!

MY WINDOW TREATMENTS ARRIVED!!!
I ordered top down bottom up pleated sheer blinds from JC Penney for the kitchen and bathroom, I'm SO excited! Now i can have complete privacy with great light!

I also got the bedroom roman shades from Bed Bath and Beyond too!!! (they were cheaper than Target, which i was shocked about)
Guess what I'll be doing this weekend??? WOOHOO!!!
Yes, i will take pics and share them with you! THAT you DON'T have to worry about lol.

I also received my carpet tile samples from icarpetiles.com! ordered them Monday and they arrived today free of charge.. I'm glad i ordered them too because of all 5 there's only one that i think i like.. well two, but I'm going to let him decide since it's his man cave.

So stay tuned! I hope to have the update either Monday or Tuesday of next week if all goes well!
~T

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete